Tanks technical diagnostics
VST, HST, RCT (Reinforced concrete tank) of 1000 m3 with expert report issue
Request a quote for tank technical diagnostics
NNIAT LLC renders services on technical diagnostics and check of technical condition of tank structures, determination of tank elements future operational capability.
We determine safe operation feasibility and remaining lifetime
What tanks do we diagnose
- Over 20 years in operation
- Out of order or in critical condition
- Tanks after repair or accident
- Made of rimmed steel and welded by chalk coated electrodes
- Tanks that store highly corrosive products for supporting structures metal
Tank technical diagnostics includes
- Gathering the information on tank operation
- Visual inspection of all structures from the inside and outside
- Measuring the thickness of wall rings, roof, bottom, pontoon (floating roof)
- Checking the condition of pontoon, basement and skirt
- Estimation of remaining lifetime
- Analysis of the tank design features
- Analysis of the operating conditions
- Measuring of geometric shapes and sizes
- Testing by ultrasonic, X-ray and other Non-destructive testing methods
- Determining tank operation feasibility with the corresponding conclusion issue
All petroleum derived organic residues were removed by pumps and used by the Client as feedstock in main production processes, and the whole scope of works was performed in accordance with high quality standards and within the agreed timeframe. The technology of removal of solid sludge from tanks, developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC is safe, cost effective, environmentally friendly, allows to shorten time of work, and can be recommended for wide use.
Organic part of the sludge was completely removed by pumps and disposed by means of transportation by oil tank trucks of the Client. The whole scope of works was performed in accordance with high quality requirements and within the agreed period. The tank is prepared for hot works.
The whole scope of cleaning operations was performed in accordance with high quality standards and ahead of schedule. The technology of removal of solid oil- containing sludge from tanks developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC can be recommended for wide application.
All petroleum derived organic residues were removed by pumps and used by the Client as feedstock, and the whole scope of works was performed in accordance with high quality standards and within the agreed timeframe.
The new technology of removal of solid sludge from tanks, developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC is safe, cost effective, environmentally friendly, allows to shorten time of work, and can be recommended for wide use.
The technology developed and applied by NNIAT LLC for removal of oil-containing sludge from tanks is cost effective and safe.
Guaranteed safety at the facility.
Works at the facility are performed in accordance with safety requirements established by the Russian Federation laws, international standards, as well as safety requirements of the Client.
NNIAT LLC is licensed by RosTechNadzor (RTN) for the operation of explosion and fire hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities of I, II and III hazard classes. Occupational health and Industrial safety management system complies with OHSAS 18001 requirements.
The personnel is duly qualified and certified, undergoes all the necessary types of trainings, briefings, knowledge assessments, does internships. The personnel is fully equipped with personal and collective protective equipment, undergoes preliminary and regular medical examination.
Tank cleaning is carried out under a patented technology that minimizes the risks of incidents and accidents.