Tanks technical inspection
VST, HST, RCT (Reinforced concrete tank) of 1000 m3 with the issuance of expert report
Leave a request to calculate the cost of tanks technical inspection
NNIAT LLC carries out a range of works on technical inspection and determination of the technical condition of tank structures, the suitability of its elements for further operation.
We ensure the possibility of safe operation and determination of the residual life of safe operation.
What tanks do we diagnose
- More than 20 years in operation
- Out of order or in emergency
- Tanks after repair or accident
- Made of rimmed steel and welded by chalk coated electrodes
- Tanks storing products highly corrosive for the metal of the supporting structures
Technical inspection of the tank includes
- Gathering the information on tank operation
- Visual inspection of all structures from the inside and outside
- Measurement of the thickness of wall belts, roof, bottom, pontoon (floating roof)
- Pontoon, base and skirt condition check
- Residual life estimation
- Analysis of the tank design features
- Operating conditions analysis
- Measurement of geometric shapes and sizes
- Ultrasonic, X-ray and other Non-destructive testing methods
- Defining the possibility to operate the tank with the issuance of corresponding conclusion
All oil-organic sediments were removed by pumps and used by the Client as raw material for processing in main production, and the entire scope of work was completed efficiently and on time. The technology for vessel cleaning from solid deposits, developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC, reduces the time of work, is economically viable, safe, environmentally friendly and is recommended for extensive use.
The organic part of the sediment was completely pumped out and disposed of by Client's truck tankers. The total work scope was performed efficiently and on time. The tank is prepared for hot works.
The total volume of tank cleaning works was performed efficiently and ahead of schedule. The technology developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC for the cleaning of tanks from solid oily sediments is recommended for wide use.
All oil-organic sediments were removed by pumps and used by the Client as raw materials, and the entire scope of work was completed efficiently and on time.
The new technology for vessel cleaning from solid deposits, developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC, reduces the time of work, is economically viable, safe, environmentally friendly and is recommended for extensive use.
Oil sludge tank cleaning technology developed and implemented by NNIAT LLC is economically viable and safe.
We guarantee safety at the facility.
Works at the facility are performed in accordance with safety requirements established by the Russian Federation laws, international standards, as well as safety requirements of the Client.
NNIAT LLC possesses RTN license for the operation of explosion and fire hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities of I, II and III hazard classes. Occupational health and Industrial safety management system complies with OHSAS 18001 requirements.